What should academies publish on their website?

If your school or college is one of the following types, you need to check your funding agreement to find out what information you must publish on your website:

  • academies
  • free schools, including studio schools and university technical colleges (UTCs)
  • sixth-form colleges
  • general further education (FE) colleges

This guide gives an overview of the information that the Department for Education (DfE) recommends that you publish on your website if you are one of these types of schools or colleges you should publish the following:

Contact details

Admission arrangements

Exclusion arrangement

Ofsted reports

Exam and assessment results

Performance tables


Behaviour policy

Pupil Premium

Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium

PE & Sport premium for primary schools

Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)

Equality objectives

Complaints policy

Annual reports and accounts

Governors’ information and duties

Charging and remissions policies

Values and ethos

For more information about what should to be published on your website click here




Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.

Our Services